Monday, August 1, 2011

Colors

Lord,

Let me see your colors.  You named me with a name that would forever cause me to look for your colors.  I came into this world named Jennifer Reding.  Lord, thank you for showing me your colors today.




Thank you for warming me up to see your colors.




Again, thank you for warming me up to see your colors.





Thank you for making me nearly giddy for your colors, for I knew You would bring them to me if I was patient enough to wait today.





Yes, Lord!  How magnificent you paint the sky!  How much more beauty is there for the eye to see?  How much more beautiful must You be!











Thank you, Lord, for your colors.  Thank you, Lord, for your life-breath.  Thank you, Lord, for your insistence that we all be made differently from one another.  No two living creatures are quite the same.  Even the trees have their own shape, personality, and touch.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment