Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Peek into My Soul

Lord,

Peek into my soul today and let Yourself in.  Let me rest in You.  Remind me to rest in You, for I often forget and try to do things by myself.  I try to do things my way.  I try to go on full blast without Your help.



Lord,

Paint on me, Your canvas.  Paint your colors brightly, for You are an artist no other brush can equal!


Lord,

Help me to ask for You!  Let me grow in this life but with a constant companion, even when the world says I am alone.


Lord,

Remind me that Your many ways find me, even when I think I am alone.  You bring me friends when I need solace and help me to be alone when I need solitude.


I will walk today, Lord.  Let me to take from this journey whatever it is You have planned for me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment