Monday, September 12, 2011

Forgiveness

Lord,

Heal me.  When sin tears a hole in my heart as it so often does, whisper in my ear to remind me that I all need to do is seek your forgiveness.


Make me whole again so that I can shine vibrantly for You to others.


The stain of sin still marks me as I walk this earth but your forgiveness makes me whole in the way possible while still here.  Help me to remember to continually seek forgiveness and to realize that I am so many times at fault.  But, through your mercy, I can get up again to sing your praises. 


I see your breath everywhere. 



For it surrounds me. 


When You move my heart I cannot help but see you in every glance.


Your whisper is so subtle yet so pronounced that I must always listen for it. 


Speak to my heart, oh my Lord and God, for You are marvelous indeed. 



Reach down and touch me with your forgiveness. 


And help me to take that forgiveness and extend it to those around me who hurt me.


Help me Lord Jesus to always see that you are near, even in my day to day endeavors.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment