Saturday, September 17, 2011

Goodbye

Lord,

Help me to say goodbye to a friend who is leaving my life.  Help me to let go when people tell me they need space.


Help me to listen to people and not just act and react the way I think they need help but rather to listen to what they are telling me regarding what they want or need.


Help me to discern what You are calling me to do.


Thank You for your forgiveness and healing.  I need it often for I fall often.


Help me to stand against darkness and put it behind me.


But if and when I fail, for I am a flawed person, help me to continually come back to You for healing.  Help me to come back to You as soon as I can, to seek You and to call out to You when You are near.


Help me to see You and to look for You everywhere, especially in other people around me.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment