Sunday, July 31, 2011

An Introduction

My name is Jennifer Bloomquist, and before I formally begin the regular blog posts I intend to write here, I feel I must write a little about myself.

First, I have written many things under the pen name of Jen Bluekissed.  I have chosen to keep this pen name for purposes of inspirational writing that doesn't have a specifically Christian message.  In the past, I also wrote erotica and erotic romance under the name Jen Bluekissed.  I no longer write within this genre and am doing my best to remove it from the web space.  There are some works which I do not hold the rights to be able to remove these works, so do know that removing such things from the Internet is not an easy task.

I have specifically chosen to keep the pen name because I think it speaks to the newness and the oldness which all Christians have within their lives.  Without the old, there is no reference point to which we can look and say that we have chosen to walk along a different path.

I have also chosen to write under my legal name, Jennifer Bloomquist, as you can see from my sidebar.

If you click on my profile, you'll see that I write various blogs.  This one is devoted to my spiritual journey to walk with Christ.  The title is inspired by Matthew 13:44-51.

I'm sure I'll interject things along the way in my posts.  Please allow my mind to wander.  This blog is for me.  The others are for the readers of my fiction and other ebooks.  This one, though, is for me.  I have chosen to make it public because I want my life to be an open book.  Transparency, I am learning, is a very good thing. Let my heart be open to God, but let it also be open to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment